Human resource management interview questions | HRM | PD Classes
Good news –
Got selected in sbi hr manager
Why did you choose #HR as your career?
I liked to be a part of the recruitment team which can identify right people and put them into right places. An employment into recruitment slowly developed into a full fledged HR profession.
The role of a human resource manager needs the person to connect with others on a human level and help them meet their aspirations while following the company’s policies, structure and rules.
To study with us, do watch – https://youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Most Important educational videos (Pls don’t miss to watch)
English speaking videos –
INTERVIEW Videos –
Group Discussion –
Body Language –
Teacher Interview –
Bank Interview –
Cabin Crew interview –
MR Interview –
Whether you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or a NRI, non resident Indian or Pakistani settled in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Australia, Italy, Greece etc., you must watch this English (PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT) learning video of PD CLASSES to speak fluent English.
PD CLASSES (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking.
Be a part of our fb page –
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd book to learn English at
home – ’70 ways of Spoken English’
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
Do’s and Don’ts of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviewers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
Don’ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is needed.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not try to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
(15) Do not lose your balance or presence of mind.
(16) Do not try to bluff or confuse the interviewers.
(17) Do not try to flatter the interviewer.
(18) Do not put counter questions.
(19) Do not hesitate to show your ignorance if you do not know the answer to a question.
(20) Do not make unnecessary movements of any part of the body.
32 thoughts on “Human resource management interview questions | HRM | PD Classes”
Hiii I'm from Sri Lanka..This video is really helpful for my interview.Thank you so much❤
There is some lackness of courtesy you should come down your voice tune & by using a good mic you would be able to overcome this issue
Try to reduce the background noise while recording, it'll really help!
All are planning 😂
Agar interview hindi me dete hai toh aap select nhi honge kya
Thake hue questionar
English important hai kya isme
awkward sound quality
Sailry kya rhti hai sir HR ki kisi compny se
abe benchood luk ase v interview hota hekia..
Jo interview lete hai na unko khud in question ka answer nahi pata hota unse jada jo interview deta hai uske pas jyada knoledge hoti hai dont judje employees
Interview only English lo na vuntadha Telugu lo vundhava
Nice 👍👍👍 love from Pakistan
Voice is very low.
Most of the questions asked are out..
What you get frim those questions? Nothing in fact.
Having the CV of the candidate infront of you, it senseless to ask about the colleges she studied.. M
Yha sir tak to teek lgra h baki jo charo bethi h unko dekh kr to aisa lgra Jesy teaching k liye demo deny aaye ho 😂😂😂
Itni saari mistakes ek saath
I find it kinda irrelevant… This is not how interviews actually happens🤣
Sir aap kon si company ke hr hai
Sir suggest some good clg for HR? In delhi
What a bullshit, why are those girls are taking about her hair and voice.
Sare interview ka experience h inko
I complete BA and I will give admission in MBA but I am not good speak English how to improve it.and I will be doing career in this field but am not complete CET exam not crack
This interview is very helpful..
Her confidence levels is so good and she's always try to make smile…. voice is not cleared some sounds are disturbed So some questions are not understood…Sir Pls do the next time MBA marketing related interview….Thank you Sir
The audio of the lady is very low.
Lhrs ke bare msi koi mujhe define kr shakta h
Pls loudly sir
Not give answers
i am a bba graduate and i was average in my study so can i get a job ? I am very anxious about my future
how u records video was so 😂😂😂
sir I have a small suggestions for you please learn some tenses you do not have a knowledge of tenses you were saying totally nonsense…..have you ever watched hr interview…silly persons this is scripted a girl had learnt all the answers so you should work on your grammar then learn vocabulary and last speaking practice work hard as much as you can
Voice is not proper because outside voice is much in the video
Spoken English is important for HR job profile 🤔